We work to promote the importance of acquiring a new citizenship and today we highlight the value of the USA Citizenship to all investors considering the USA EB5 Visa by Investment program alongside their families.
Read Why Indians are choosing the USA EB-5 Program as their pathway to USA Citizenship.
Also Read Why you should get the USA EB-5 Visa in 2022: Benefits to Foreign Investors
- Right to Vote: U.S. citizens have the civic duty and privilege to participate in democratic elections and vote for their candidate of choice in local, state and federal elections.
- Sponsor Family Members: As a U.S. citizen you can sponsor family members, including parents, children, spouses and siblings, living abroad for their green card.
- Citizenship for Children: In most cases, children under the age of 18 born outside the country can derive U.S. citizenship from their U.S. Citizen parents.
- Federal and state employment: U.S. citizens can seek federal and state employment across a wide range of government departments. Many Federal jobs and benefits are only granted to U.S. citizens.
- Financial Aid: If you are a U.S. citizen and a college student in need of financial support, there are financial grants and college scholarships available for you.
- Apply for U.S. passport: U.S. passports are granted only to U.S. citizens ensuring assistance by U.S. Embassies or Consulates when traveling abroad. This passport also comes with Visa access to over 180 countries.
- Become an elected official: U.S citizens can choose to run and hold positions in public office.
- Keep Citizenship of Another Country: A naturalized citizen can maintain dual citizenship.
- Participate in a Federal jury: U.S. citizens are chosen at random to participate in a federal jury to help determine the guilt or innocence of an accused.
- Seek government benefits: Only U.S. citizens may qualify for certain government benefits.
Read Questions and Answers: USA EB-5 Visa frequently Asked Questions