The United Kingdom offers everything you and your family need for a pleasant and exhilarating lifestyle. Becoming a resident of the United Kingdom marks your entry into one of the world’s most powerful nations. Work, travel and enjoy a prominent culture that boasts of historical literature, world-renowned music, enthusiastic people, and an economy that empowers its citizens. The UK is also known as the financial capital of the world. With the UK immigration investor visa, you and your family get access to top-notch facilities for building a high-quality of life.
The United Kingdom has thrown its doors open for investors and entrepreneurs to set up their business and settle in the UK and the Program offers the following advantages:
Low investment amount i.e. £50,000
Live in the UK with your family for 3 years
Get Visa extension for 2 years
Access UK healthcare and education benefits
Easy and quick processing
At least £50,000
Ideally £250,000 for a family
1. At least £50,000 has been invested into the business and actively spent furthering the business plan assessed in the applicant’s previous endorsement.
2. The number of the business’s customers has at least doubled within the most recent 3 years and is currently higher than the mean number of customers for other UK businesses offering comparable main products or services.
3. The business has engaged in significant research and development activity and has applied for intellectual property (IP) protection in the UK.
4. The business has generated a minimum annual revenue of £1 million in the last full year covered by its accounts.
5. The business is generating a minimum annual revenue of £500,000 in the last full year covered by its accounts, with at least £100,000 from exporting overseas.
6. The business has created the equivalent of at least 10 full-time jobs for resident workers, which have existed for at least 12 months.
7. The business has created the equivalent of at least 5 full-time jobs for resident workers, which have existed for at least 12 months and have an average salary of at least £25,000 a year (gross pay, excluding any expenses).
See detailed information of our process, steps and timelines by downloading the brochure;